PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Version number: PP001-2018 GLLIZO LTD
- Who are we?
We are Gllizo Ltd trading as “Karla Tallas”. For privacy queries, you can contact us at email@example.com. Other contact details are on our website.
What’s the point of this policy?
- It tells you what to expect when we collect your personal information. Please only use our service if you are completely happy with this policy.
- Generally, the policy covers only information provided to us. If you give personal information to other people, such as payment providers or other websites, please check their privacy policies.
- Might the policy change?
- Yes. Please check whenever you visit our website. We will assume you agree to the new version of the policy if you use the site after its effective date.
- What do we collect?
- Information which you upload to our service us, for example your email address if you opt for email newsletters.
- Automated information such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, connection information such as browser type and version, information about your device including device-type and device identifier, operating system and platform, mobile network data, a unique reference number linked to the data you enter on our system, login details, clickstream data, details of your activity with date / time stamps including pages you visited and your searches / transactions.
- What’s our reason / legal basis for collecting the information?
- Because you’ve agreed. This applies to contact or other information which you give or allow us to use for newsletters or other marketing. You can withdraw permission at any time as explained on our service or by emailing us at the above email address.
- If you supply us with someone else’s email address for a “Refer A Friend” or similar offer, to send a referral message to that person and we will then immediately delete it.
- How long do we keep it?
- We will keep your information which we use for marketing until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages.
- To whom do we send or make available your personal information?
- To other people who supply us with a service, e.g. e-commerce platform providers, website hosts, content delivery networks and businesses which help us send communications or monitor our website and which provide us with online analytics and other IT services.
- To the relevant authorities or complainants, if we think the personal information breaches our terms and conditions, or it is necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act may have been committed, or we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
- To potential buyers so far as reasonably necessary, in the case of an actual or proposed (including negotiations for a) sale or merger or business combination involving all or the relevant part of our business.
- Do we send your information outside the European Union?
- Your personal information which we collect is stored on servers located within the EU and is not transferred to any third countries except as follows.
- Your personal information may be transferred to the US by Google (website analytics), which is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, which provides certain safeguards for your personal information.
- What rights do you have?
- If the legal requirements are met: To ask us for access to your personal information, to rectify it if there are mistakes, to delete or restrict its use in certain circumstances or to “data portability” or to withdraw any consent you’ve given (e.g. marketing).
- You may also have the right to object to use of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- If you have a complaint about how we are dealing with your personal information, please contact us via the email address above. If you are not happy with our response or think we are not handling your personal information in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
For more information about your rights, visit the ICO’s website: www.ico.org.uk.
- What about cookies?
- We ourselves place the following types of cookies:
Type of cookies
Assess whether you are logged in to our site
Identify and authenticate you to help you move easily through the site
Track whether you have visited us from websites affiliated with us so we can pay affiliates and assess the effectiveness of the affiliate links
Enables storage of your email address if subscribe for our newsletter
Store your response to our cookie notice
- Companies which provide us with a service also place cookies. Some of these cookies (e.g. from Google) may involve certain information, such as your IP address and web address of the page you’re visiting, being sent to the company concerned. Below is a summary of the kinds of cookies used together with details about who places them and where you can go to get more information and to opt out (where possible):
- Analytics cookies: These kinds of cookies recognise and count the number of website visitors as well as providing other information about the visit such as duration, route through the website and where the visitor came from. This information helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users find what they need easily. These cookies are provided by:
- Google Analytics (“GA”). More:
- general information about the types of cookies placed by Google including analytics
- a technical explanation of GA cookies
- Google’s use of its partners’ data including how to control information collected by Google
- how to specifically opt out from GA cookies
- Social media cookies: These kinds of cookies are placed by social media companies when you use their features on another site, for example if you play embedded audio or video, click a Facebook “like” or sent a tweet. These features may involve the relevant companies using cookies to collect information relating to your visit to our website or your interaction with their services or otherwise. Click the following links for further information including how to opt out where this is possible: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube